Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Feature Story Response

The person I decided to interview was a long time friend by the name of Rameen Siddiqui. She answered the last questions I posted here accordingly:

"My name is Rameen Siddiqui
My role model has always been my Dada (grandpa). He was the most intelligent, bighearted, independent, and loving person I’ve ever came across. 
For me personally, feeling beautiful is loving yourself to your fullest extent. Don’t worry about what other people have to say about you or judge how you look, just love yourself and you’ll always feel beautiful. 
To me body positivity means feeling good about your body regardless of what body type people expect from you. Every human in any shape or form is beautiful whether others agree or not. 

What are you gaining from lacking self-confidence? Depression? insecurity? Not loving yourself? Is that really going to help you prosper in life? Stop sitting around stressing about how your body is shaped because it’s not picture perfect and no one will like you. Until you don’t love yourself and feel good about the body shape you have you will not gain self-confidence and people’s comments will continue to get to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection Question Four

In the Power Point below a reflection of question four has been answered: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cf3cPH44V7va0E-XPvkLg1Bf...