Monday, December 2, 2019

What’s a Mood Board ?

So for my magazine I have decided to create a mood board which can be described as an arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept. Mood boards can be extremely help in deciding the out come of your magazine design. In this post and my next I will be detailing mood boards that will best fit my image. 

Individuals create all types of mood boards to express their ideas and thoughts, a way of putting their ideas on to paper and creating that sense of getting things together. 

For example: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection Question Four

In the Power Point below a reflection of question four has been answered: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cf3cPH44V7va0E-XPvkLg1Bf...