Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Further Cover Ideas [Explanation]

Although I have created a preliminary task cover .. I would still like to keep my options open, the following are other cover examples that I may use in the future. Wanting to still keep diversity throughout the magazine I will be showcasing individuals of color and different body types to represent beauty in all forms. Using a photo editing app known as canva to create these covers.
I want to showcase that everyone is beautiful in their own way and that they can be confident in their skin while being healthy throughout.



Image result for canva appImage result for canva app

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection Question Four

In the Power Point below a reflection of question four has been answered: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cf3cPH44V7va0E-XPvkLg1Bf...