Tuesday, November 5, 2019

How to attract the proper audience ?

In the process of conducting research, I have had to develop ideas to attract my targeted audience.I look to target teenagers, adults, and anyone looking to take care of themselves and perform a little self care. What my audience is into can be determined by their age and their own personal interest. not everyone may be into reading a wellness but, i can try my best to get them to at least take a look.  I look to posting on social media and giving individuals a sample of my magazine. Overall wanting to help individuals take care of themselves and be aware of not only their body but, their mental health as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection Question Four

In the Power Point below a reflection of question four has been answered: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cf3cPH44V7va0E-XPvkLg1Bf...